Who are our Members?
PCYC Members come together over the love of boating and other water activities. Our membership is diverse, including singles and families, people of all ages and from all walks of life. Our Members are both land and water based, both power and sail enthusiasts, and it doesn’t matter if you’re new to boating or an ‘old hand’. You don’t have to be a full-time resident of Grenada, you can simply join and support the Club and come out and enjoy the activities while you’re here. And even though we are a Yacht Club, there’s no need for Members to have their own vessel!
Here are just some of the benefits associated with being a member of the PCYC:
- Participate in a variety of water activities.
- Develop your boating skills.
- Open to power and sail enthusiasts.
- Singles, families and all ages welcome.
- Doesn’t matter if you’re new to sailing or an ‘old hand’.
- No vessel required.
- Fun social events for members and friends.
- No need to be a full-time Grenada resident.
- A place to share social and boating-related experiences while enjoying the breeze and beautiful Caribbean sights.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a PCYC member is easy! Simply complete the Membership Application Form, and send in the completed application and membership fee to the Petite Calivigny Yacht Club at the address noted on the form. (If you’re having problems with this link, please go to the “Forms” section of the website.)
Membership fees for 2015 are:
- Family Membership – $225EC.
- Single Adult Membership – $150EC.
- Overseas Membership – $100EC.
In addition, our Yacht Club Burgee and Club Tee-shirts are available for purchase at an additional nominal fee.
Membership is payable the 1st of January each year. Membership renewals which have not been paid in full by the 31st of March will be considered delinquent, at which time all Club privileges and participation in Club activities shall be suspended until membership dues are paid in full.